Application for Grid Connectivity of Grid Connected Rooftop & Small Solar Photovoltaic System for beneficiaries other than Category-I
1. The filled-in application along with the necessary documents shallbe submitted to jurisdictional O&M Sub-division office, __________ Discom.
2. On-line application: Application can also be made online on the website www._________.com.
3. After installation of Renewable Energy system,office of Discom would inspect the Renewable Energy system upto 10 kW.For capacities above10kW, Electrical Inspectorate,Government of Madhya Pradesh would be the inspecting and certifying authority. They shall certify whether the installation meets necessary safety standards.
4. On-gridinverters:Only MNRE / MPUVN approved manufacturers of grid-tied inverters shallbe used.Reports ofthetests conducted for IEC/IS standards and specifications of the selected model shall be submitted.
5. Bi-directional meteras per CEA guidelines shall be purchased from Discom / MPUVN approved vendors.The vendors list of bi-directional meters can be downloaded from Discom/MPUVN website.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The premise must have easy access for inspection, metering and other necessary checks.
2. The applicant should be the owner of the property or an authorized person of the owner organisation.If the property is in the name of the Company, Trust, Co-operatives / partnership firms,then authorization shall be assigned to a person for correspondence, paper work, execution of arious agreements,etc.Such person must be authorized by the management of the organization.In case of partnership firms,the authorized signatory must be one of the partners, to whom written consent has been given by the other partners.
3. The suggestive format for authorization certificate can be downloaded from the website or from Consumer Information manual. This authorization certificate must be submitted to the Discom office at the time of submitting the interconnection agreement signed by the authorised person.
4. Registered application is not transferable.
5. Discom shall not be held responsible for any legal disputes between the applicant and Renewable Energy system installer arising out of the contract.
6.The proposed capacity of the Renewable Energy system shall be in-line with the provisions of the Madhya Pradesh Electricity Supply Code, 2013, for permitting consumer connections.